Hello, my friends and Cash Flow Makers. Today I want to share my first experience as a landlord. It was my first rental property, I was 24 years, with little experience and lots of enthusiasm. I am sure you can imagine I made more than one mistake back then. Also, it was a great learning adventure. That`s precisely why I want to share it with you today. I hope you can find great value in today`s video, and if you do, don`t hesitate to like, comment and share it with someone you think could also benefit from this content. Subscribe to get a new episode every week with great content about Wholesales, Rentals, Flipping and Real Estate Investing in general.
Email Me Discounted Properties!
- Real Estate Investing: Expectations vs Reality – Mike Venereo – Investor, wholesaler, lender
- How to get the ARV on a property in 2 minutes
- 5 Things I Wish I New Before becoming a Landlord
- For Landlords! 3 Actions that can Help You Prevent a Termite Infestation in the Future
- 3 Simple Steps to make your tenants take better care of the AC Unit