Did you know “Landlord” is the most sued profession? In today`s video, I will give you the reason for this statistic, and more importantly, the 3 good practices I apply in my business to keep a good relationship with my tenants and without losing control and profit. I am not saying it`s never happened to me. In fact, I have been sued a couple of times by a tenant. However, it hasn’t stopped me from keeping my rental portfolio growing. Why? Simple answer: my rentals are my family`s retirement insurance, and that`s worth the effort I am putting down today. If you are willing to do what it takes to catch that dream of financial freedom, this is the video for you. Because being a landlord is not the profession for faint-hearted.
Email Me Discounted Properties!
- Real Estate Investing: Expectations vs Reality – Mike Venereo – Investor, wholesaler, lender
- How to get the ARV on a property in 2 minutes
- 5 Things I Wish I New Before becoming a Landlord
- For Landlords! 3 Actions that can Help You Prevent a Termite Infestation in the Future
- 3 Simple Steps to make your tenants take better care of the AC Unit