Today, for our new Shit Happens episode, I will be talking about a situation we are facing in one of our rental properties, where we just found out that the entire plumbing system has to be replaced. In this video, you will learn about plumbing issues you could have in your rental properties, especially if they were built between the ’40s and ’60s. You will also learn how do I normally handle insurance claims and what to do if your claim is declined. Of course, if you have any questions you can write in the comments and I will be glad to answer them.
Email Me Discounted Properties!
- Real Estate Investing: Expectations vs Reality – Mike Venereo – Investor, wholesaler, lender
- How to get the ARV on a property in 2 minutes
- 5 Things I Wish I New Before becoming a Landlord
- For Landlords! 3 Actions that can Help You Prevent a Termite Infestation in the Future
- 3 Simple Steps to make your tenants take better care of the AC Unit