I was recording an interview for Deal Makers, with the tax strategist Jose Ramirez, from Advanced Tax Advisors. It came up in the conversation a story from one of his clients, who had paid $60,000 to the IRS that he shouldn`t have, because of a simple mistake from his accountant, who had no knowledge nor experience on the Real Estate business. Don`t let this happen to you, and check out today`s episode to find out which are the key questions you need to ask your future tax advisor/accountant to be sure he knows the business and won’t make mistakes that could cost you thousands.
Email Me Discounted Properties!
- Como comprar bienes raices sin usar tu propio dinero
- Real Estate Investing: Expectations vs Reality – Mike Venereo – Investor, wholesaler, lender
- How to get the ARV on a property in 2 minutes
- 5 Things I Wish I New Before becoming a Landlord
- For Landlords! 3 Actions that can Help You Prevent a Termite Infestation in the Future