I know we enjoy watching those HGTV and A&E Tv shows where they flip a house that`s on really bad conditions in a week, and the final result is a gorgeous home that sells for more than twice the purchase price with a 40% “Net profit”. The problem is that there are some people who want to become real estate investors believing that their first Deal will go as they`ve seen on TV. Real life is SO DIFFERENT… ! I have been flipping houses for more than ten years and I know the real story goes… And today I will share it with you. If you want to get more tips, advices, and real life facts about being a wholesaler, landlord and investor make sure to subscribe. Every Wednesday we have new interviews with Deal Makers, and Fridays a new episode of Shit Happens!
Email Me Discounted Properties!
- Como comprar bienes raices sin usar tu propio dinero
- Real Estate Investing: Expectations vs Reality – Mike Venereo – Investor, wholesaler, lender
- How to get the ARV on a property in 2 minutes
- 5 Things I Wish I New Before becoming a Landlord
- For Landlords! 3 Actions that can Help You Prevent a Termite Infestation in the Future