I know we enjoy watching those HGTV and A&E Tv shows where they flip a house that`s on really bad conditions in a week, and the final result is a gorgeous home that sells for more than twice the purchase price with a 40% “Net profit”. The problem is that there are some people who want to become real estate investors believing that their first Deal will go as they`ve seen on TV. Real life is SO DIFFERENT… ! I have been flipping houses for more than ten years and I know the real story goes… And today I will share it with you. If you want to get more tips, advices, and real life facts about being a wholesaler, landlord and investor make sure to subscribe. Every Wednesday we have new interviews with Deal Makers, and Fridays a new episode of Shit Happens!
Email Me Discounted Properties!
- Deal Maker Episode 4 – Kevin Tacher – Founder and President of Independence Title
- DealMakers Episode 3: Interview with Jose Mata | Mortgage broker | All In One Mortgage Lenders
- DealMakers Episode 2: Interview Juan Rojas | JPR International Real Estate Broker
- DEALMAKERS EPISODE 1: Raul Bolufe: Real Estate Investor | Wholesaler | Landlord | Entrepreneur
- DealMakers: Interview With Alex Vidal | President of Related ISG International Realty.